In the main page of www.myvitale.com press the sign-up icon situated in the upper right area or lower left area of the page. Having pressed this icon, choose the kind of subscription you want and you will be sent to the registration page.
Having pressed the sign-up icon, you can choose between the following categories:
- Free: Basic version of the system. You’ll have access to the first cycle of training whatever goal you have chosen.
- Individual: Full version to allow you training with no limitations.
- Professional: This option allows a trainer, physiotherapist or physician to analyse and control the training of several customers/patients.
- Business: For sports centers, physiotherapy centers or medical centers that have several professionals who prescribe physical activity to their patients/customers.
- Corporate: Corporations (sport centers or medical centers) that have several offices or facilities, with multiple professionals.
Vitale lets you choose between 2 main groups of goals:
- FITNESS: If you wish the training program can improve your physical condition, both at a functional and aesthetic level
- HEALTH: If you want a specific training program to prevent or improve a health problem
After choosing your goal, Vitale will give you the possibility of adapting that goal to conditioning factors of health that, although you do not wish them to be your main training goal, you do want Vitale to keep them in mind to design your sessions.
After being on your personal page, you will be able to change any section of your registration you like by pressing the icon “Edit” in the main menu. After changing your profile, simply confirm the changes carried out and Vitale will generate your new training program.
Once you have entered your workout, if you do not like one (or more) of the exercises, Vitale gives you the option of changing them for another one that produces the same effects, by pressing the key “Change”, situated in the upper area of every image.
Once you have entered your workout, you’ll be able to see the explanatory videos of every exercise by pressing the key “Play” situated in the upper area of every image.
Once you have entered your workout, and after finishing, in the main menu, press the icon “end of training”. Vitale will register all the variables of your finished session that, along with your valuation, will be used to adjust the training program to your profile even more closely.
It doesn’t matter. Vitale is able to prescribe training in any place and with any equipment, or even without it, and workout quality does not suffer. You just need to indicate your preferences on the register page and you’ll always be able to change them during training.
Today I want to change the place where I train, the workout duration or the equipment I have. Do I have to sign up again?
It’s not necessary. At the beginning of each training session you can modify all these variables.
Vitale will calculate your training rhythms depending on the data you register but, in any case, on your personal page you’ll have the option of running a cardiovascular rhythm test by pressing this option on the main menu.
In your workout, the weight of each strength exercise is indicated by an icon you can press. This offers you the option to determine what weight matches this intensity by means of a simple test.
Vitale adapts to your needs in 2 ways:
- You’ll be able to modify your workouts to your liking every day (mood, energy level, place of training, available time, exercises, etc)
- Vitale programs your training in monthly cycles, adapting to your progress.